Monthly Summary - FEBRUARY



What a lovely month February was!

I created a handful of new surface patterns with the Valentine's Day theme.
I tried a new Chocolate Sandwich recipe that I found to be delicious and you can check in the Martha Steward website by clicking here.
I entered the Valentine's Type Card competition from Tigerprint.
After a camping weekend I came back re-energized with more ideas for floral patterns that I love so much, and floral greeting card designs.
I also started a new fresh and fun collection with flat colored silhouettes.

I want to give special thanks to Maggie from the Magatha-May Blog for loving and featuring one of my kitchen patterns.

Comments

  1. Thanks so much sweetie for the plug. You're the greatest!

    It sounds like you've had a really busy month alright, keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through A Merry Mishap. I love your little lists - so cute. And the fabrics look great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment