Organize It!

extremely (from thesaurus)
adverb
very, exceedingly, exceptionally, especially, extraordinarily, in the extreme, tremendously, immensely, vastly, hugely, intensely, acutely, singularly, uncommonly, unusually, decidedly, particularly, supremely, highly, remarkably, really, truly, mightily; informal terrifically, awfully, terribly, devilishly, majorly, seriously, mega, ultra, damn, damned, ever so, real, mighty, awful, way, darned, gosh-darn; archaic exceeding. antonym slightly, barely.

This is the best description I give to myself when it comes to organization, even though I don't mention it too often for fear of sounding a bit creepy. For people like me, binders are soooo helpful. I have binders in every room, to keep recipes, school memories or office receipts and invoices.
I also offer a few binders in my Zazzle store and I'm definitely working on adding many many more for all those people out there a little bit like me.

Hibiscus Binder

Kitchen Plates and Cups Binder

Kitchen Pots and Pans Binder

Butterflies Binder

Cupcake Recipe Binder

Plaid and Stripes Recipe Binder

Comments