Let's Get Social

One of the biggest challenges for artists and designers (like me) is that besides creating appealing products that people need and want, we also have to be our own marketers and get the word out there, in this very competitive, cluttered and overwhelming cyber space. In an effort to get more social, I created this very simple graphic that shows all the online corners where you can find me and my products and a list below with links to every site, hoping that you too, want to get social.



Zazzle Store This is where you can find Personalized Invitations for events such as Bridal Shower, Baby Shower, Birthday Party and Wedding. Also custom binders, canvas bags, magnets and other gifts.

Facebook Marlene's Market Facebook page brings you daily updates about new products and links to discount.

Twitter I keep it more casual on this 140 character fun place, twitting about everything, from updates to my store, to TV show comments or just every day bits.

You Tube My very first video showcases Marlene's Market products in a very brief fashion.

Formspring The fun part of this question-and-answer site is that you can as whatever you want anonymously.

Marlene Graphic Designer This is my graphic design website, a good place to have a glance at my full time graphic design job portfolio and resume.

Flickr A lay back place where I keep a few pictures of my acrylic and oil on canvas paintings.

LinkedIn Professional connections and exchanges with other experts in the design and textile field.

Blogger Well... you are here! Everything else converges in my blog. Ideas, new products, finds and the work of other designers, artists and crafter.

So click on any link of your preference and let's get social, will you?

Comments