Great News!

A few weeks ago I submitted an entry to the 2011 Design Contest hosted by Invitation Consultants. Well... couple of days ago I received the good news that my design, a Bridal Shower Invitation, won third place! Based on the amount of entries they got, that's not so bad. Also, I got the possibility to apply for their guest designer program, which is pretty exciting. Those are the news I have to share for today. Don't forget to check the winning designs here, and if you want to see more of my invitations, just click here.


Comments

  1. Congratulations on winning our contest, Marlene! We're all very excited to have you in our design community.

    best, Reilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Reilly! It was a very nice surprise. I'm also delighted to be part of Invitation Consultants.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment