Ahoy Matey!

Arrrrrgh! Are ye ready to have fun today? Celebrate the International Talk Like a Pirate Day with this collection of Pirate themed t-shirts. Also, here's a list of the Top 10 Pirate's sayings and phrases to help you get into the topic:

1. Arrrrgh, swab the poop deck lest ye be pooped upon
2. The wench or the booty or the wench with the booty, you're call
3. Walk the plank you scallywag and join Davy Jones' Locker
4. I got ye buried treasure right here pal
5. Spit it out! Me parrot's a better talker than you.
6. This is not me wooden leg. This is me Spaniard stomper.
7. Tickle me timber and I'll be yours forever
8. Sit on my mast, wench
9. I hear me booty calling
10. Me treasure map is in me pants. Who here will get it?


 
 
 
Pirate Princess T-shirt
Pirate Princess T-shirt by magarmor
Browse other t-shirt designs made on zazzle.com

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments