Blog Anniversary + 3 February Events

I'm publishing this special post today to celebrate my Blog's 4th Year Anniversary! It's been four years of all kind of posts looking for a voice and enough content to fill these wonderful pages. It's been puzzling and hard at times, but always rewarding. I'm planning on continuing my regular posts and I'll keep trying to find new ways to get the message out in this noise online world. If you've been following me, THANKS A LOT! If you are an ocassional visitor, THANKS TOO!!!

On another note, February is a very busy month! There's something for each one of us, the lovers, the sport fans and the movie goers. Here's a sneak peak of new products that can be found on my Zazzle shop for every occasion happening in the next month.

For the football fans out there, there's the Superbowl coming up, and I couldn't pass the chance to create this bold invitation with a football theme.
 
Football Engagement Party Invitation
Football Engagement Party Invitation by marlenedesigner
Find more Football Invitations at Zazzle


For the romantic type, you can find your choice of Valentine's Day cards or gifts, and don't forget to check out the FREE LOVE COUPONS.
 

Finally, for the movie lovers, find invitations for an Oscar Awards night that will be hard to forget.



Comments

  1. Congratulations on your anniversary! (Did you know that most bloggers give up somewhere soon after their first anniversary?)

    You've made me realise I'm just entering my 4th year so I should do an anniversary post soon too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judy, Thank you for your nice comment. I know a lot of bloggers quit after a while, but I didn't know the exact time :)
      Also, congratulations of your blog's 4th Anniversary!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment